A Passion for Living at Any Age
Life is a challenge. If it weren’t for the difficulties that we faced
as humans, our evolution would not be assured. It is by overcoming our
challenges that we develop our skills, abilities and expand our competence.
If challenge is the nature of life, then we do not have to fear
difficulties. They are the means for our growth.
To meet our never-ending stream of challenges and succeed, we require
- An abundance of energy
- The appropriate knowledge and skill to deal with these challenges
- An action plan
And that is the purpose of this workshop.
- In this workshop you will learn how to get all the energy you need by
discovering and fanning your passions
- We will discuss the knowledge you need to meet any challenge life presents
you. These are based on personal experience, science, religion, and
- The action plan we will discuss is the following:
- First, we must Wake Up
- Second, we must Have Something Worthwhile to Live for
- Third, we must know who we are, what we stand for and what makes us unique
- Fourth, we must Decipher the Meaning of Life and Master the Art of Living
- Fifth, we must Understand Why We Age and Ultimately Die
- Sixth, we must Release our Brakes so we may glide along the highways
and airways of life with the least effort
- Seventh, we must Take it Easy, Enjoy Ourselves and Do What We Can