The ancients admonished us to "Know ourselves".
Who and what are we? Why are we alive, here and now? Why do we age and
ultimately die? Is there a way to know?
In this workshop we will discuss and learn about:
- The nature of self and reality
- The three aspect of self
- Are we mere computers or do we really have a soul?
- Who are we?
- The nature of mind
- Concepts of God--Who is God and can we know God?
- Ontology—Why would God want to create?
- What is it to really know?
- The nature of soul
- Knowing self—How are we in the image of God?
- What is the will of God?
- The nature of life and death